Government Contracting Credentials Program
The WBCNA established the Government Procurement Assistance Center (GPAC) in 2010 to provide customized coaching and training for existing and aspiring government contractors. From the nuts and bolts of getting started, to better utilizing GSA Schedules, to establishing a Board of Advisors, the WBCNA provides a broad range of services to meet the needs of small businesses.
GPAC Presenting Sponsor:
This comprehensive program includes ten modules led by subject matter experts with strong backgrounds in government contracting. Foundational workshops offer core topics concerning standardized contracting practices and systems. Advanced courses highlight government contracting trends, the regulatory environment and capture management strategies.
This program was developed to help small businesses become better subcontractors and, ultimately, prime contractors, thus improving their likelihood of success in government contracting. Learn about government contracting from a real-world perspective.
Completion of this program positions your small business for contracting opportunities:
- Earn a competitive advantage over other small businesses
- Prove readiness to win a contract and to fulfill all related technical and contracting obligations
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to standardized accounting, contracting and management practices.
- To earn a WBCNA Government Procurement Credentials Certificate of Completion, an individual must complete all ten GPAC modules.
- Modules may be taken in any order; it is not necessary to begin with Module 1.
- You may complete Training Modules as stand-alone courses in order to improve critical contracting skills.
Who should attend?
The WBCNA Credentials Program offers workshops with focused content for experienced professionals who wish to begin doing business with the Government and for contracting professionals in need of a refresher.
- Accounting Managers
- Staff Accountants
- Division Managers
- Contract Administrators
- Business Managers
- Project Managers
|Module 1:||12 Steps to Doing Business with the Government|
|Module 2:||Marketing to the Primes & the Federal Government|
|Module 3:||Capabilities Statement|
|Module 5:||GSA Schedules|
|Module 6:||Government Contractor Accounting|
|Module 7:||Beginning Proposal/Capture Management|
|Module 9:||Advanced Proposal/Capture Management|
|Module 10:||Mistakes to Avoid In Government Contracting|
Modules may be taught in a different order depending on the availability of the instructors.
Have You Met with a GPAC Business Coach?
GPAC Business Coaches collectively have hundreds of years of experience in government contracting. Who better to advise you than someone who has been there done that? And it's totally FREE.
Are you a Prime Contractor or Government Agency?